Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 15 to Day 27: My Life Through Photos

Day 15: I was enjoying a quiet evening in my apartment, keeping my feet nice and warm with wool socks and my amazing space heater. Little did I know that....

Day 16: My power went out.  In fact, it was out for six days, for various reasons!  I ate a lot of bread, and spent my nights reading with a flashlight, so basically, I was living the dream of my nine-year-old self.

Day 17: Gooey goodness of an egg and cheese sandwich!  Maybe I am too old to admit this, but I just learned how to fry eggs this winter.  The results are very tasty!


Day 18: Myrtle's ear got stuck up and we were both confused.  Of course it was time for a photo shoot.

Day 19: I didn't take any other pictures this day, except this one to check how my eyeliner looked.  


Day 20: After finding a particularly good bone, Myrtle forgot that I existed for the rest of the day.


Day 21: Eating some fudge that my mom makes every year.  Its so nice to have a taste of home!


Day 22: When my power came back on, I was most excited to have tea and coffee again!


Day 23-25: These are actually all from the same day.  I got a little behind when my power was out.  I never seem to have my camera on me when the cows come to eat the garbage, but I was in luck this day!  Now this is what I call free range.


Day 23-25: This baby cow was super cute.  Baby cow couldn't decide if Myrtle was a friend or not.


Day 23-25: a herd of cows moving past my apartment complex.


Day 26: A cold afternoon.  Sometimes it feels like the air is so cold that it freezes to mist.  I have no idea if this is actually what's happening, but bright sunny days always seem warmer.

Day 27: The view from my office.  Blue sky and the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment