Sunday, March 8, 2015

More Pictures of Thailand

Here are some pictures that I took before my surgery, I am just getting around to posting them now.  I have spent the last week recovering from surgery, and I am feeling almost back to normal now.  I should be returning to Mongolia very soon!  I have loved being in Bangkok (even when all I could manage was going down one floor on the elevator to get some food), and I hope to be able to return again to Thailand at some point, hopefully for happier reasons.

Day at the park!















A visit to Chinatown

Riding in a Tuk Tuk--a motorized three wheel cart.  They are sometimes better than car taxis because they can fit in smaller areas and make u-turns much more easily.

The view from my friend's parents' condo.  My hospital is just to the right of the big blue sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment