Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thank You, Loyal Readers! Any Questions from the Audience?

Hello again!

I want to thank everyone who comes to my website to read about my adventures, or catches a copy that my mom tells me she shares with our many family friends.  My page is just about to hit 6000 views, which is so many!  I am so glad that people are interested in what I have to share, and I hope that everyone will feel welcome to give me tips or ideas for new blog posts, or questions that you want answered.  Just comment below, or in whichever blog post you have open, and I will address your questions with my next post.  I am hoping to post more regularly now that I am starting to work out my schedule, but it seems that my posts are dictated mostly by how much internet access I have. 

I am going to write about my town, Ondorkhaan, soon, as well as how my work at the Khentii Health Department is going. I also want to talk about many of the unique cultural traditions and ways of life here in Mongolia, so if anyone has some pressing questions, I can tackle those first.

I am sorry that this is not an informative post, but I will be back soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn! Can you write about how people react to seeing a foreigner? And how do their reactions change when they realize they're talking to a foreigner who can speak Mongolian?

    ReplyDelete