Sunday, September 23, 2012

Adventures in Cooking part 1: Pad Thai

Hello friends!  I am starting a blog about my life adventures, and I must say, I am feeling a little adventure-less at the moment.  The most exciting things I have done lately (besides the great lectures I have had in class, but I will post about this later) are my cooking adventures.  I recently moved to an apartment in Pittsburgh, and there is no dining hall or mother to feed me.  My favorite dish so far was a delicious pad Thai recipe I found on Pinterest.  Here is the original recipe!  This is how my dinner turned out:


It was great!  The recipe made enough for three different meals--although I probably should have not waited five days to eat it for the last time....my stomach didn't really appreciate that.  My next plan is to make some tomato basil pasta, but that will have to wait until after the Notre Dame-Michigan game tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment